Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I am afraid to love, and yet I love you.

I've been asking myself this question over and over again, Is love a game?
and no matter how I try I'll never win. So I often wonder If I'll ever find true love?
cause I'm afraid of love, then how will i ever find the one?

--------------------

I'm so tired
of falling in love
Finding it easier
to fall out
I can't deny it
I feel it inside
I'll keep its fire
you can't hide

I'm falling in love again
ain't nothing I can do
Falling in love again
this time it's with you
When I fall
it's always the same
and I'm so tired
of playing this game

It's so long now
since I gave up my heart
I've kept the light down
I don't wanna get it hard
So let me tell you now
I just wanna be sure
that you won't hurt me
Can you promise me that?

----------------------------------------------




3 comments:

nazira aziz said...

fuyoo wanie buat sajak

wanieyy. said...

sibuk la nazira ni. ada je kau hahaha

wanobi said...

pergh lingustic nye waniey nie

Post a Comment